It's been a while since I have arranged for a supper club. Been busy with work + travel + moving. Now that things are settling down and people have been asking me when i'll be hosting another dinner party, I've resolved to host one this coming Saturday 14th.
Call it pre-Halloween if you may but there is no requirement to dress up. Only bring your positive energy forward + plenty of booze/wine.
Menu is largely as follows (Note: could be subject to slight changes as I like to cook with fresh, seasonal ingredients)
- Carrot and butternut pumpkin soup
- Miso-glazed Hokkaido scallops with hints of lemon
- Hummus with minced lamb and pine nuts
- Award-winning Australian rib eye riviera steak
- Za'atar roasted chicken thighs with toasted almonds
- Grilled miso Iberico pork pluma
- Roast cauliflower with lemon tahini and raisins
- Honey roasted maple carrrots
- Herbed polenta fries
- Grandma spiced baby pumpkin wedges
- Dessert: TBD (maybe sticky date pudding with vanilla bean ice-cream for now)
* Price: 800HKD + BYO.
* If you are coming, please feel out the form below (or PM me). If possible, please wire me the 800HKD to HSBC 491-676524-833 (Yin Lai Michelle Tang) + let me know in advance to secure your booking (or use Payme app, my mobile is 67670663). Thank you!