Hello all! Festive season is here and tis' the season to be jolly. With Christmas just around the corner I suspect many of you will be traveling so let's get together this coming Saturday to say "cheers" to the rest of the year as we welcome a joyful 2018!
For those who are unfamiliar with my supper clubs, the style is communal with dishes designed to be shared (aka 'family style). Hopefully, this will foster a greater degree of intimacy as we seek to "break the ice" over a few glasses of social lubricant (I will provide two bottles of bubbly but please BYO too). I have put together an awesome, eclectic crowd (or believe I have), so at least good company is guaranteed.
As for the food, I will be sourcing imported quality meats and organic and seasonal vegetables where possible (as sometimes local vegetables don't taste quite the same or as good as their overseas counterparts).
So here is the feast (nb: subject to seasonality):
* Grilled squid with lemon, cumin and garlic
* New Zealand mussels with saffron, chorizo, smoked paprika and garlicky croutons
* Dairy-free creamy butternut pumpkin soup
* Stuffed spatchcock (french natural yellow spring chicken) with New Zealand lamb mince and pinenuts
* Haricot verts with caramelised shallots and macadamia nuts
* Pan-fried maple brussels sprouts with pancetta
* Roast baby carrots with thyme and honey
* Roast rosemary and thyme Australian baby potatoes
* Baby spinach salad with cherry tomatoes and pine nuts tossed in a red sherry vinaigrette
* Dessert TBC (but most likely it'll be Pecan Pie with Vanilla bean ice-cream)
- Price: 800HKD + BYO (i will provide two bottles but trust me, it won't be enough)
- Dress code: "Christmas and sass" cause tis' the season to be jolly! So dapper up boys and girls.
- To confirm spot, please wire me 800HKD to 491-676524-833 or use payme app +852 67670663 and whatsapp me the receipt with your name.
P.S. I'm buzzed already....