In the Middle East, food is not just about sustenance. There is a sense of occasion, a sense of unity that goes with it. People form bonds and build lasting relationships over food, much the way that so many other cultures like to celebrate with wine and drinks.
To that effect, I have decided to host a Middle Eastern supper club for October – think cumin, turmeric, anise, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, cardamom— warm, earthy flavours. Much of my menu has been inspired by Sabrina Ghayour (Persian), but I have added my own variations for my own 'personal touch'.
This time, the supper club will be special and real 'flirty'. First, everyone who comes will be single. Second, beverages will be provided (there will be a good selection of high quality champagne, white and reds – trust me on this one). Just bring your A-game and remember to dress to impress!
* Homemade hummus / baba ghanoush with za'atar pita bread
* Tomato and tossed bread salad with lemons, sumac and toasted pine nuts
* Turkish white bean salad Piyaz
* Puy lentil and quinoa salad with lemon and sumac
* Chicken thighs in green olive and tomato sauce
* Tray baked rose petal lamb chops with chilli and herbs
* Persian saffron rice with barberries
* Dessert TBC
* Tea, coffee and copious amounts of quality wines will be served
* As seating is limited, to secure your spot, I kindly ask that you wire to my HSBC account 491-676524-833 (Yin Lai Michelle Tang) or use HSBC Payme app (+852 67670663) and whatsapp me the confirmation.
Dress Code: Dapper and Sass
Address: Central (exact location TBC upon payment and confirmation of seat)
PLEASE FILL OUT FORM BELOW IF COMING: